Over the last few decades, several factions of the Vice Lords have been identified in Chicago (and other Midwestern cities),
and they have also grown into a number of branches. They all use certain common gang graffiti symbols or emblems, including:
* Rabbit wearing a bow tie (The Playboy logo)
* Martini glass
* Top hat - representing celebration
* White Gloves
* Dollar sign
* Five-point star Love, Peace, Truth, Freedom, and Justice - All five points of the star in order clockwise [Love/Truth/Freedom/Peace/Justice
in 1980's (5 points).]
* Crescent moon - per Islam.
* Scimitar or "Arabian" sword - per Islam.
* Pitchforks pointing down as symbol for disrespect (to the Gangster Disciples),and Black Disciples, but all Disciple
Nations in general such as Maniac Latin Disciples,Spanish Gangster Disciples, Insane Gangster Satan Disciples and Young Latino
* Broken Heart with wings with pitchforks if it is pointing down or broken in half it is mainly a symbol for disrepect
towards (to the Gangster Disciples,and all the Disciple Nations who use that also)
Like the Black P. Stones, the Vice Lords also utilize psuedo-Islamic ideology and symbolism in their gang motif; the star
and crescent moon being the most visible examples.